This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

I can't stop talkin' 'bout lunch


#43?
from: hanoi pho
price: $12ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: click my lunch to see my crow friend. we go way back. I share my muffin with this guy most mornings. that sounds dirty. but it ain't. it's a crow. I don't usually see him after work. he seemed to understand when I told him that I don't go no muffins after work. just picture me walking up main street yelling up at a crow, "muffins are for morning, man!!"

and bill had:

E-V
comments: click bill's lunch to see a sign I like. this sign tells me, come on in... it's not illegal. just mind yourself. I like that. however, the fences say "go away". if you ask me, which you didn't - but I don't care, the city should really open up this 7.5 acre park in the middle of the city. but no. they stick a couple playing fields at the end of it, and rent the rest out to the film industry. lame.

and david had:

pho
comments: last wiggly to click. this one is a local guy in the 'hood who was rolling his cart with all these boxes of "Fentimans" which appears to be some fancy soda. it was amusing watching this guy load that cart and roll away with toppling danger at "quite high".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share